Thursday, February 4, 2010

camera crazy


So Caroline, an AWESOME person, not to mention nurse, has a camera... A good one, and I have more than once stolen it and gone a little crazy taking pics of the kids I am lucky enough to live with.... here's a little taste of the faces that brighten up my life.
Sinaldo:
Rose-Berline:

Bertha:
Deny: (Jacob & Cynthia, check the wrist. That's right, they're still there :) )
Rose-Nadine: (she is actually a patient we got off the comfort ship. Her parents have since come but she is staying with us for obvious reasons until Lori removes the metal rods sticking through her bones. (I had never seen one of these before. Just bizarre.)
A pic of the current rescue center... God-willing we will be able to move the kids soon into the house down the street.
Loriamene:
Raymond:
Marie-Lange: (aka: possibly cutest/most photogenic kid ever)
Wanelson:
Bertha after getting in trouble for hitting :)
Loriamene:
Alma:
...i love my life.

And calling to him a child, he put him in the midst of them and said, “Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven...
(Matthew 18:2-5)


5 comments:

  1. I love the pictures...I just want to come back and hug all of them.

    Dawn Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful pictures, Anna! Thank you for allowing us to see into your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THESE BABIES! :) Great photos, Anna!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful smiles. I think Bertha is very photogenic too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwww!!! Such great pictures! WOW do I miss those kids! Thank you for posting these! :)

    ReplyDelete


Blog Archive