Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Kervenson update

When Kervenson came in I wrote this post: http://hisfaithfuldoaf.blogspot.com/search?q=kervenson


Today, I took these pics:


Bit of a different kid, huh? Kervenson is the sweetest little guy ever and was the worst kwash case I have personally seen. It's been encouraging seeing him healing- what a fast transformation. It's truly amazing what the human body can tolerate and come back from in such a short amount of time.
Matthew 14:14 And when Jesus went out He saw a great multitude; and He was moved with compassion for them, and healed their sick.

2 comments:

  1. God truly is amazing....look at that happy smile..wish I was there for hugs.

    Dawn Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God! Back when you posted about him I cried immediately, and fasted for him the next day. I am so happy God answers prayers.

    ReplyDelete


Blog Archive